Terms and Privacy
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms "us" or "we" refers to the Achievement in Community Engagement and Study Scholarship Foundation. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited for commercial uses other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being unavailable to you for any reason.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
This website and its content is copyright of the Achievement in Community Engagement and Study Scholarship Foundation. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Achievement in Community Engagement and Study Scholarship Foundation is keenly aware of the sensitive nature of sexual orientation information and is committed to protecting users' privacy.
We do not collect personal information from ordinary visitors to the site. However, we have several programs that involve submission of users' personal data. All programs are voluntary and opt-in. We will not share the information provided to us with any third party without express permission from the user.
Scholarship and grant applicants' personal information is removed from their application before being submitted for judging. This personal information is available to scholarship administrators and may be used to contact the applicant and/or applicant's university.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
To recieve a complete record of your personal information and/or request deletion of all information which is not otherwise required to be preserved by law, please contact us via the "Contact" page.